Monday, November 15, 2010

For the record

The Subbubowl score currently stands at 8 - 4, up from 8 - 3 last time around.

In other news, if you must buy an Android phone seriously consider the Samsung Galaxy S. Loaded piece of hardware. Really nifty and geeky enough for the nerd.

Renewal of a passport is 50% of a breeze now thanks to TCS doing all the data-entry and the ITES. Works like a bloody charm. Of the three hours that I spent at the passport office today, TCS cleared me and my application in approximately 20 mins flat. I waited for close to two hours to have a fairly elderly somewhat disgruntled aunty who also doubled up as one of those Passport officers to look at my application for about 30 seconds and grunt three times, before cancelling my old passport.

That's all, folks!

No comments: